About the treatment
Please note that the Internet-based treatment described on this website is conducted in Swedish and only available to people registered and living in Sweden.
The Internet-based treatment for depression is a self-help program divided into 10 parts (modules). Each module consists of a text that you read and exercises that you do. The texts can be fairly extensive and you need to be able to carry out practical exercises on your own.
You usually have to put in an average of one hour per day in the treatment process in order to fully derive the benefit of the content.
The treatment program runs over a period of 12 weeks and during that time you will have continual contact with a psychologist via messages sent to each other over the treatment's web platform.
The psychologist answers questions and gives feedback on the assignments and exercises that you do. Every week you will fill out a depression symptom questionnaire so that the psychologist can follow your progress.
The treatment program focuses on different themes:
- Information about depression and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Behavioral activation - to become active again, with, amongst other things, planning your everyday life
- Register and manage negative thoughts
- Manage anxiety
- Information about sleep and techniques for working on sleep problems
- Prevent relapse and planning for the future
The Internet-based treatment described on this website is conducted in Swedish and only available to people registered and living in Sweden.