What is insomnia?
Please note that the Internet-based treatment described on this website is conducted in Swedish and only available to people registered and living in Sweden.
Do you have trouble sleeping? Are you worried about your sleep? Do you feel so sleepy during the days that it has become problematic?
Many people have sleeping problems from time to time or think that their sleep could be a bit better, but sometimes the problems become more prolonged and affect everyday life, and then it might be about insomnia.
Typical signs of insomnia (severe sleeping problems)
Insomnia is about not being able to sleep. Either not being able to fall asleep at night, waking up multiple times during the night, or waking up too early in the morning and not being able to fall back asleep. It is also common to have a mixture of these three variants.
If you have insomnia, you have all of these symptoms:
- Difficulty in sleeping and/or waking frequently and/or waking too early in the morning
- You are not able to function properly during the day
- You are unhappy with your sleep and suffer from problems with sleeping
- In average you have had sleeping problems for at least three nights a week
- You have had these problems for at least three months
Insomnia is very common and nearly a million Swedes suffers from it.
The Internet-based treatment described on this website is conducted in Swedish and only available to people registered and living in Sweden.