Can the brain's way of processing information show if the treatment is right for you?
In the study, Karolinska Institutet (KI) collaborates with Internetpsykiatri to investigate and evaluate whether our brains' way of processing information can say anything about whether a treatment will be effective for those who participate in Internet-CBT.
- A new booster program for obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Health anxiety researcher at TV4 Morning News
- Doctoral dissertion
- New medical secretary
- Professor Christian Rück
- New coworker
- New scientific publication
- New coworkers
- Dissertation on individually tailored internet-based treatment for depression
- New treatment study on olfactory reference syndrome (ORS)